20 ways to make €2013...
...and 13 ways to blow it all
Tony Fenton is giving €2013 to one lucky Electric Festival winner this afternoon with @vodafonestage.
For those of us not lucky enough to win the cash today here are 20 tips on how to make a buck...and 13 ways to blow it all...
20 ways to make a buck...
- Take in a lodger
- Walk a dog
- Do someone’s ironing
- Rent out a parking space
- Be an extra in a film
- Sell your unwanted stuff
- Recycle your mobile phone
- Cover your car with ads
- Sell on your once-loved jewellery
- Become a mystery shopper
- Rent out a spare room in your house
- Sell your car and use public transport
- Cut off your locks - the longer your hair is, the more it’s worth
- Get snappy happy and sell your stock photos
- House sit for your friends
- Claim your tax credits
- Track down old accounts - you never know, there may be something in one of them
- Give your opinions – many online surveys pay for them
- Fix up old furniture and sell on for a great resale price
- Design an award-winning smart phone app
And 13 ways to blow it all...
- Buy a pyramid (like Nicholas Cage)
- Spent $100,000 on gold leggings (really Beyonce?)
- Buy a town, why not! (ask Kim Basinger)
- Or if you’re lonely you can always buy a friend, even an imaginary one
- Buy a celebrity’s left-overs (as one JT crazed fan did)
- Sell your life and buy a Caribbean island
- Buy a first class plane ticket for an item of clothing (like Bono did for his hat)
- Get fussy about your water drinking like Madonna
- If you live in style, why can’t your dogs? Just ask Paris Hilton
- Splash out on a gold plated cover for your phone
- Take a ride on Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic space flight. Sure it’s only $200,000 for a 2.5 hour voyage
- Buy a ghost detector – very handy. Just ask Lady Gaga.
- Splash out on a dinosaur skull (just ask Nicholas Cage)
comments powered by