Best Business Names!
It all started with this text from regular listener, Jim:
"Morning Paula, I'm surprised we haven't had a barber shop called Head Shearin, it would be such a good name! There used to one in Dublin 6 called Curl up and Dye!" - Jim
Well, look what you started, Jim! Here are some of the most clever and witty business names listeners of The Early Breakfast have come across on their travels:
- Twomey, to you transport!
- Frying Nemo chipper
- Pane in the Glass windows!
- The Black Wok in Blackrock
- Wok and Roll Chinese!
- Indiana Bones, Temple of Groom dog grooming!
- Lino Ritchie!!
- A health shop called FOR GOODNESS SAKE
- Soon Phat Chinese in Bray!!
- Hotdog Van called Jurassic Pork
- Thai-tanic in Belfast!
- Nincum Soup!
- Florist Gump flowers!
- Planet of the Grapes is an Off Licence in America
- Paula speaking of off licences... TEQUILA MOCKINGBIRD
- Bread Pitt for a bakery!
- There's a chipper in Galway called Frydays
- The Codfather chipper!
- There's a barbers in Abbeyleix owned by a hurler called Sideline Cuts!
- In Greystones there is a vehicle recovery company called Camel Tow!
- My cousin had a hair salon called Crops and Bobbers!
- My Cod Chipper
- Big Mickey in Longford!!
- Fake grass company in Waterford is called Fidel AStro
- I remember seeing a laundrette years ago in Athenry called The Iron Maidens!
- An equine transport company called Only Foals And Horses
- The chipper in Kilmuckridge is in the old post office and it’s called Oifig an Chip!
- There’s a double DJ act that go by the name of Amp & Dec.
- Shoot My Dog, pet photography, Dublin
- Dave's stadium seat cushions - beats the sit out of all other seats!!