Your Day FM: We're Throwing A Wedding Now All We Need Is The Lucky Couple
We haven’t been to a wedding in a while, and we love a good wedding.
We talk to brides and grooms every week and we never get invited to any weddings!
So we're taking matters into our own hands and we are throwing a wedding, and inviting ourselves along.
Sure we have pretty much everything you'd need.
We have the stunning venue, Ed Smith to DJ, Muireann's organising the hen and we've even boxed off a celebrant to marry the lucky couple.
The only thing we're missing?!
Is the lucky couple!
On Thursday 28thth Feb, one couple will celebrate one of the best days of their lives at Inchydoney Lodge & Spa.
The Inchydoney Wedding Package will be for 60 guests in total, including a drinks reception, a Set Menu of 3 courses, ½ bottle of wine per person and Evening Supper, with the option to add guests if the couple wish to pay extra.
The Bridal Suite will be available for the winning couple along with 2 x Complimentary Guest Rooms and a Reduced BB rate for Wedding Guests
Today FM will provide the craic and ceol with DJ extraordinaire Ed Smith on the night and entertainment throughout the day.
Would you come to a Today FM wedding? Would you let us organise YOUR DAY?
Your Day FM: Simply fill in the form below and tell us why you should win the wedding of your dreams hosted by Today FM, and we know how to throw a party!
Competition Terms & Conditions for Your Day FM
1. The Today FM ‘Your Day FM’ competition is open to Irish residents only, aged 18 and over, except employees of Today FM, Inchydoney Hotel, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. To take part in the Promotion, please visit Todayfm.com/marryme for specific details on how to participate in the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
4. The promotion opens on Nov 6th 2018 and closes on 23rd Nov 2018. Entries outside the promotion period will not be considered.
5. Only one entry per couple.
6. You agree to have Today FM broadcast from your wedding and for Today FM staff to be on site for the duration.
7. The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, including on the Today FM; FM channel, website and social media pages, free of charge.
8. The prize is for Thursday 28th February 2019 ONLY. The date and prize are non-transferrable. It includes: • Use of the Amphitheatre / Inchydoney Room for Civil Ceremony or Blessing / Humanist Ceremony. • Inchydoney Wedding Package for 60 x guests in total. This includes Drinks Reception, Set Menu (3 courses), ½ bottle of wine per person + Evening Supper. • Complimentary Bridal Suite for the Couple • 2 x Complimentary Guest Rooms ( [possibly for the parents) • Reduced BB rate for Wedding Guests • Option for couple to add guests above 60 which they may pay for • Today FM to provide DJ and entertainment
9. All short-listed couples must be available to attend a competition finale on Friday 23rd November. Both parties must be available to take part or we we will award the place to another couple.
10. The decision of the radio station and venue in relation to the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party.
11. The name of the winning couple is available on request.
12. Automated, bulk or third party entries will be disqualified. Any incomplete, corrupted or entries not in accordance with the entry instructions, will be rejected. Any entries from participants, who we reasonably believe have acted unfairly, will be disqualified.
13. Today FM reserves the right to disqualify any entries that it deems to be suspicious or achieved through manipulation of the promotion or any of the platforms that it is made available through.
14. The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Today FM reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
16. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Statement. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
17. Today FM reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this Promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
18. No social media website (such as Facebook, twitter or any other such website) are sponsors of the Promotion and have no responsibility or liability regarding the conduct or administration of the Promotion.
19. These rules are governed by Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.