These supermarkets have adopted some revolutionary tactics to help customers during their shopping experience.
Sometimes it's the simplest thing that can make your life so much easier and that's just the tactics that these shops have employed.
1. Overripe bananas sold to a knock down price in bags with recipes printed on them showing how to use the bananas to make yummy things like banana bread or banana pancakes.
2. Parking spots for doggies!
3. This supermarket has trolleys adapted especially for your dog.
4. This is so simple but so effective. We've all been there in the changing room torn in indecision and these hooks would certainly come in handy to help us make up our mind.
5. "Clean up on aisle 4!" Don't worry Marty the robot is on the way to mop it up! That's what Marty Mop does, he just patrols the aisles looking for spills.
6. The supermarket recycled old gift cards and turned them into guitar picks.
7. This is a great way to reduce paper consumption and it's so simple! Sprouts farmers market prints their receipts on both sides to save paper!
8. Buying new climbing shoes? Why not test them out on a BIG ROCK in the shop before you buy them!
9. Well we saved the best for last... A map of the supermarket food departments on the trolley!
Round of applause please for whoever came up with that one!