Why did Pam Retake Her Driving Test?
It all started when Pam mentioned that she was doing a rather long walk to work.
We were all a bit puzzled considering she drives and has been for eight years!
So we sat down to get to the root of her fears and ask her what she feared most about driving to work.
Afterwards, she made her way to Finglas Driving Test Centre so she could relive her driving test.
Her first reason is fairly understandable
Driving in the city is scary, "it's a free for all", says Pam.
- Multiple lanes or having to change lanes really freaks her out.
- Buses, cant't go near them or will panic if they come near her.
- Not unlike the buses, big cars are also a no no.
- Roundabouts with traffic lights will be avoided at all costs.
- The M50 - HELL NO!
- Finally, when she arrives to work the stress of trying to find a parking space that is completely on its own is just too much. (Ironically she is a master at parallel parking)
You Can Watch The Full Test And Results Below:
— Today FM (@TodayFM) March 1, 2019
A massive thank you to Brendan Morgan, from the Irish School of Motoring, who kindly guided Pamela around the Finglas test route. Brendan says the test is there to save lives and make driving safe for everyone. He's the dream driving instructor, calm, knowledgeable and friendly.
Even though Pamela needs to work on a few things, she left feeling like she could finally tackle driving in Dublin, and that was no easy task, so fair play Brendan!