The UK recently voted Bohemian Rhapsody as their Favourite Singalong Car Song. A good choice, certainly – but what is Ireland’s? The listeners of the Early Breakfast got in touch with their favourites – but there could be just one winner. Scroll down and have a look at what song was chosen as Ireland’s Favourite Singalong Car Song! (such culchies, we are)
- A Brimful of Asha by Cornershop.
- Thunderstruck by AC/DC
- The Proclaimers - I would walk 500 miles
- Mic Christopher – Hey Day
- The Stunning - Brighten up my life
- Brian Deady - Clap my hand
- Nathaniel Radcliff – SOB
- Meat Loaf - Bat out of Hell
- Mr Brightside by the Killers.
- Stardust music sounds better with you!'
- Dire Straits ..... Walk of Life '
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
- Paula, Coldplay - Death and all his friends
- Born to Run by the Boss
- Nirvana- the man who sold the world
- The Cranberries - Zombie
- Dirty old town – The Pogues
- Mundy - JULY
- Dakota by Stereophonics
- Buck Rogers by Feeder
- AC/DC - Highway to Hell
- Don't stop believing - Journey
- Brewing up a storm – The Stunning
- Teenage Dirtbag – Wheatus
But the winner and the song that came in time and time again as Ireland’s favourite singalong car song is....
The Saw Doctors - N17