Ed Sheeran is back and he's bad!
The superstar singer officially releases his comeback single 'Bad Habits' today.
To celebrate this awesome news and a brilliant new track Ed Sheeran spoke to Fergal D'Arcy on TodayFM:
- Opening two mins are about getting fit giving up the booze etc! "Two bottle of wine Teddy is gone!"
- Taking his music in a dancier direction. "Everyone needs a dance right now!"
- Really excellent Social Media wisdom that hits home - "If you see a friend take a selfie ask if they're okay"
- Sponsoring the Wexford team at some point to keep the whole family happy!
- Learning his work routine from Eminem!
- Taking up art he calls himself Jackson Bollock! (take a bow, Ed)
PRESS PLAY TO LISTEN TO FULL CHAT
Check out the video here:
View this post on Instagram
The creepily brilliant 'Bad Habits' video: