Don't worry it wasn't a diamond encrusted bottle of Bulmers or a bottle of 'Louis Roederer, Cristal Brut 1990 Millennium Cuvee Methuselah'
The Script are a decent bunch of lads. Not decadent wasters. THIS was for the entire crowd at a gig. ALL. EIGHT. THOUSAND. OF. THEM.
Infact it holds the record for the largest round of drink ever bought!
That is just one of the outstanding stories Danny O'Donoghue revealed in his chat with TodayFM's Fergal D'Arcy for The Script Special On TodayFM:
- Danny also opens you about his parents passing away on the same day years apart on Valentine's Day,
- The healing power of music and his beaming pride at being an Irish band in the world and why their Irishness it is so important to him, Mark and Glen
- Danny chats about why so many people who have tattooed one of their most powerful song lyrics on their body!
- Plus, a brilliant story of how a bacon sarnie inspired one of their most famous songs and so he wouldn't lose it he started singing it into his phone in the shop!
- Finally Danny plays a very special edition of The Grand National quiz... called Ah Sure It's Grand National! (there's a surprise for the Temple Street charity)
Press Play to Listen to The Script Special With Fergal D'Arcy
The Script will play The 3 Arena on June 14th and 15th 2022 and they have an accompanying 'Tales From The Script' greatest hits album out October 1st 2021: