Ireland's Soundest Town Competition
- This Promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over, excluding employees, directors and agents of Mondelez Ireland, their group companies, their family members, or anyone else connected with this Promotion.
- The Promotion will open at 16th of March 2019 and close on the 28th of October 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- To make a submission: Individual must, during the Promotional Period, must :
- complete the required information as below about your local town on todayfm.com to be in with a chance to win:
- Town name + location
- Tell us about your town (size, community, what sets it apart etc.)
- What's the most fun/funniest story your town has had as a community )fair, sports day, charity drive)?
- Why do you think your town and community are sound + generous of spirit?
- Write a limerick/4 line poem that sums up your brilliant community spirit using the line 'there's a glass and a half in everyone'
- Main Prize: 10k for the winners choice of local community project (announced on 04/11/19)
- The following restrictions apply for the Main Prize; The prize fund cannot be used towards playgrounds, swings, slides, sandboxes, sport facility in a school or creche. Please see below for examples of what the Main Prize could be used towards:
Installing benches at well-known scenic spots in the town
- Restoration of a water fountain that is focal point in the town
- Installing new lighting around the town square to brighten an area
- Installing and restoring monument that takes pride in the town
- Installing benches at well-known scenic spots in the town
- Installing/upgrading of a community sports/leisure facility (not in a school or creche)
- Monthly Prize: 1 Cadbury Generosity Plaque and Cadbury Hamper valued at €50 (to be announced on the last Sunday during each month of the Promotion Period).
Submission for Cadbury Ireland Marketing Communications:
- Entrants who choose to opt-in may be selected to have their stories appear in Cadbury Ireland marketing communication materials such as social media content and outdoor advertising.
- Each of the applicants who opt-in, and whose stories are selected for use will be quoted on communications.
Judging criteria for Prizes and Submission for Cadbury Ireland Marketing Communications
- All valid entries will be judged by Alison Curtis and two staff members of TodayFm on the following:
- Surprising! - It’s the small, surprising gestures that sometimes have the most heart. Your community knows this and celebrates this every day.
- Optimism - is the cheerful core of community spirit, always seeing the best and looking to make the best of the world for others.
- Unassuming - An unassuming person is awesome but does not go around bragging about it. That’s why we’re here to celebrate with you!
- Neighbourly - It’s leaving a car space for your neighbour, or even cutting their patch of grass when you do your own.
- Dependable - You know you can trust your community and they can trust you to be... sound.
- The judges may select additional reserve entries, which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- Cadbury Ireland will liaise with selected submissions to determine the details around their story.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be substituted by the winner. No cash alternative is available.
- No applications from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- Winners' names and counties may be obtained by emailing Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- The personal information provided by entrants will only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion (unless entrants have consented to receiving marketing communications at the point of entry), and in accordance with the Promoter's Data Privacy Notice which can be found at https://eu.mondelezinternational.com/privacy-notice?sc_lang=en-gb&siteId=Zv0BAiPw9HIZKJz5976%2fA3qUR%2fBUDLcE.The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
- Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.