- Today FM’s decision regarding prizewinners will be final, and no correspondence regarding that decision will be entered into.
- Today FM prizes are non-transferable, and will only be awarded to the prizewinner.
- Use of a false name or address by a competition entrant, i.e. a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Today FM will keep prize winner(s) personal details for a reasonable time in order that prizes can be sent to the prize winner(s); rules can be verified to have been complied with and for accounting purposes. Today FM may only pass prize winner(s) details on to our third parties or sponsors for the purpose of delivering the prize.
- Today FM Competitions are open only to residents of the Republic Of Ireland.
- For competitions requiring entry by text, the number is 53102. Standard network charges apply.
- 100-102 Today FM will ensure that all prizes are delivered within 28 days of winning. Where this is not possible, the station will notify the winner of a delay.
- All prize winners have 12 months to claim a prize and if we or our client company do not receive any correspondence (pertaining to their address or other details) in that time period their claim is null and void.
- When, due to circumstances beyond our control, a prize is not available, Today FM reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- From time to time the station may offer a cash alternative to a specific prize, but is under no obligation to do so.
- 100-102 Today FM accepts no responsibility for failure due to circumstances beyond our control, to fulfil a competition, which involves a third party but has no specific cash value, e.g. meeting an artist. We will however, on all occasions strive to provide a substitute prize of equal desirability to the winner. Unfortunately, the company cannot accept responsibility if these attempts do not meet a prizewinner’s expectations.
- In on air competitions, failure to appear on air will unfortunately disqualify an entrant whether this occurs due to operator error or other technical errors.
- The prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
- The Promoter/Todayfm shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms or in connection with the Prize or the Competition.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter/Todayfm reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Competition without notice.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any person or persons found to be in disregard of any of the above rules will be disqualified automatically. 100-102 Today FM reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
** Keelings Competition **
- The prize consists of a family staycation, for up to 7 nights, for 2 adults and up to 3 kids, under the age of 18
- Winners can choose from a range of Keelings specially selected properties, and are dependent on availability
- Prizes offered as stated, no alternative cash or otherwise will be offered and no correspondence will be entered into
- The prize consists of a Staycation for up to 7 nights at one of our selected Trident Holiday Homes from around Ireland for a family of up to 2 adults and 3 children, under 18. Prize must be taken at one time and cannot be split in 2. Prize must be booked on or before 31/10/2018 and redeemed before 31/12/2019. Prizes are subject to availability and exclude, Easter Weekend, Christmas, Easter etc.
- The promoter cannot be held responsible for availability issues. In the event of a property becoming unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a replacement property of similar or equal size/value.
- We may, at our sole discretion, opt to re-award your prize to a reserve winner selected on the same basis as you in any of the following circumstances: (i) if you win a prize and you do not claim it by sending your contact details via text or email; (ii) if you win any prize and fail our verification or eligibility check; (iii) if you win any prize and are disqualified for any reason; or (iv) if you win any prize and you are unable to accept it for any reason.
- We will use the personal information we collect from you in order to administer this Promotion. Those providing an email address will receive the Keelings newsletter, which contains details on recipes, products and promotions, however you will have an immediate opportunity to unsubscribe should you no longer wish to receive this.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
- The promoter cannot be held responsible for any issues that may arise with the prize. These will be covered by the supplier. In the case of any issue, please contact Trident Holiday Homes.
- All prize winners are subject to the suppliers terms and conditions which can be viewed at tridentholidayhomes.ie/general-conditions/
- These terms and conditions will be interpreted and applied on the basis of Irish law and the courts of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute.
** National Lottery / Euromillions Competitions **
- Entrants must be over 18 years and they must provide verification of age before any prize will be issued.
We wish you lots of luck entering our competitions.
We are grateful to our listeners for supporting the station, and are keen that there should be a fair distribution of prizes amongst all listeners. For this reason, on very rare occasions, it may be necessary to restrict a particular listener from winning successive prizes on the station .
** To this end - we have compiled a winners database for internal office use only **
Any queries relating to competitions or prizes should be directed to the Promotions Department at 100-102 Today FM, Marconi House, Digges Lane, Dublin 2.