Competitions Terms & Conditions
- Today FM’s decision regarding prize winners will be final, and no correspondence regarding that decision will be entered into.
- Today FM prizes are non-transferable, and will only be awarded to the prize winner.
- Use of a false name or address by a competition entrant, i.e. a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Today FM will keep prize winner(s) personal details for a reasonable time in order that prizes can be sent to the prize winner(s); rules can be verified to have been complied with and for accounting purposes. Today FM may only pass prize winner(s) details on to our third parties or sponsors for the purpose of delivering the prize.
- Today FM Competitions are open only to residents of the Republic Of Ireland.
- For competitions requiring entry by text, the number is 087 4100 102. Standard network charges apply.
- Today FM will ensure that all prizes are delivered within 28 days of winning. Where this is not possible, the station will notify the winner of a delay.
- All prize winners have 12 months to claim a prize and if we or our client company do not receive any correspondence (pertaining to their address or other details) in that time period their claim is null and void.
- When, due to circumstances beyond our control, a prize is not available, Today FM reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- From time to time the station may offer a cash alternative to a specific prize, but is under no obligation to do so.
- Today FM accepts no responsibility for failure due to circumstances beyond our control, to fulfil a competition, which involves a third party but has no specific cash value, e.g. meeting an artist. We will however, on all occasions strive to provide a substitute prize of equal desirability to the winner. Unfortunately, the company cannot accept responsibility if these attempts do not meet a prizewinner’s expectations.
- In on air competitions, failure to appear on air will unfortunately disqualify an entrant whether this occurs due to operator error or other technical errors.
- The prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
- The Promoter/Today FM shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms or in connection with the Prize or the Competition.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter/Today FM reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Competition without notice.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any person or persons found to be in disregard of any of the above rules will be disqualified automatically. Today FM reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion
Cash Machine Terms and Conditions
Full Terms and conditions for Today FM Cash Machine can be found below.
New York City Giveaway – Dave Moore
1. Travel will be between either 14th – 18th March 2024. All travellers must be
available to travel on these dates.
2. Prize includes return economy flights, all flight taxes and surcharges as well as one piece of
checked baggage per person. A Saturday night stay is a requirement of your ticket. Departure
airport will be in Dublin operating flights to New York, Please note, this may not be your closest
airport. Unfortunately, a direct flight cannot be guaranteed. If you don’t hold a ROI passport you
may need a visa for this destination, and this should be arranged with the appropriate embassy.
Although please note the cost of a visa of this kind isn’t included in your prize.
3. Due to the ever-changing travel advice in relation to world events, we would advise that you look at all the information available with regards to the entry requirements of the destination you are
travelling to, before selecting your dates. To understand the risks in a country, follow FCDO Travel
Advice. You can find information online at https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice. It is your
responsibility to comply with any requirements for entering the USA and upon returning to the ROI.
NDL Group cannot be held responsible for the winner not having the correct travel documentation
or following any entry regulations.
4. ROI Passport holders travelling to the United States of America are required to have a valid ESTA
(Electronic System for Travel Authorization) from the US Embassy. You can apply for this a
minimum of 72 hours prior to travel although we recommend you apply as soon as your travel is
confirmed. Please note that anyone without an ESTA will be deported from the US upon arrival
without exception. It is the winner’s responsibility to comply with the ESTA visa requirements of
the US. Approval is at the discretion of the US Embassy and NDL Group cannot be held
responsible for this being rejected. Should the winner purchase their ESTA through a third party
rather than the official site, NDL will only reimburse the actual cost of the ESTA and not any of the
5. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
6. You will be staying in a 4* hotel, sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a room only
basis. If you’d prefer a twin room, we will do what we can to secure this for you, but it cannot be
guaranteed. Your prize stay also includes local taxes and resort fees for the duration of your stay
which is payable locally to the hotel when you check-out. Some US hotels require one guest to be
aged 21 years or over.
7. Tickets will be provided for a concert during your stay.
8. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may
not be covered. No age restrictions apply. Should NDL Group be unable to purchase travel
insurance on the winner’s behalf, a cash sum will be provided to the winner via bank transfer.
Christmas Time Back Home Terms and Conditions
The prize-winner must be 18 years and over.
The competition winner must travel.
The prize is non-transferable.
Inbound flight must arrive into Dublin Airport.
There is no cash value associated with the prize.
Flights are non-refundable and non-changeable.
The prize winner and/or passenger(s) must fly back out of Ireland by January 31st 2024.
The prize winner and/or passenger(s) must hold valid passports, ensuring expiry dates comply with both country's travel regulations during the competition period. Copies of the picture page of the passports must be provided at the time of booking.
For non-EU entries, the prize winner and/or passenger(s) must hold residential status in their current country of residence.
Names provided must be as per valid travel documents.
Ian Dempsey Breakfast Show Kickstart Competition
- Entrants are given the chance to "Kickstart the nation" with an upbeat song of their choice to be played live on the Ian Dempsey Breakfast show, weekdays 6am - 9am.
- The songs will be played within the first hour of the Ian Dempsey Breakfast show (6am - 7am).
- Entrants must give their name on submission of song.
- Each winner that kickstarts the nation is entitled to a piece of show merchandise as a prize.
- Each winner must provide delivery address for prize and if your prize is not received within 28 working days please contact the show.
- Kickstart is sponsored by Danone. Actimel contains Vitamins B6 & D to help support the normal function of the immune system. It also contains Vitamins B6 that contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. For more information visit www.Actimel.ie
Leonardo Hotels Prizes T&Cs
•The prize is as stated on the competition landing page or social media post and no alternative is available.
•Prize vouchers are non-transferable, non-amendable and cannot be extended. No cash alternative available.
•Transport is not included unless otherwise stated.
•Leonardo Hotels vouchers are valid for five years in Ireland.
•Winners cannot redeem elements of the prize separately.
•Prizes are subject to availability.
•Leonardo Hotels Ireland stay winners will be sent a voucher via email with instructions to redeem their stay.
•Winners of the Leonardo Hotels Europe stay with flights will be contacted directly by a member of the Leonardo Hotels marketing team to book their flights and stay.
•Flight prizes are to the value of E500 per person including luggage. No amendments to flights can be made after booking including date, time and passenger details. Flights can depart from Dublin, Shannon, Cork, Knock and Belfast Airports.
•Leonardo Hotels stay prizes include a standard room for two (twin or double) with buffet breakfast for two.
•Winner can only redeem stays in Leonardo Hotels branded properties. Prize excludes Leonardo Royal Hotels, NYX Hotels and Leonardo Limited Edition Hotels.
•Competitions are open to all followers over 18 years of age.
•Leonardo Hotels employees, their agents, families/friends or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from the competition.
•Leonardo Hotels decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
•Leonardo Hotels reserves the right to publish the name of the winner on our social media, our website and in any consumer or trade press.
•Leonardo Hotels reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition, extend the closing date or amend these terms and conditions at any time.
• In the event that Leonardo Hotels is unable to contact the winner it will draw a replacement winner meaning the first winner will no longer be eligible to receive the prize.
•Leonardo Hotels will hold prize winner details on file for 6 months after which they will be deleted. This data will not be used by Jurys Inn and Leonardo Hotels UK to market or advertise to the competition winner, and will not be shared with any third parties.
McDonalds Monopoly X Ray Foley Terms and Conditions
1. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes the Christmas holiday period, Valentine’s day/weekend, Easter weekend and all other bank holiday weekends in both ROI and the UK. Must be booked at least 3 months in advance.
2. Prize includes return economy flights, all flight taxes and surcharges but doesn’t include any checked in luggage. Airport used will be Dublin operating direct flights to London with an airline such as Ryanair or Aer Lingus. . Please note, this may not be your closest airport. If you don’t hold a UK passport you may need a visa for this destination, and this should be arranged with the appropriate embassy. Although please note the cost of a visa of this kind isn’t included in your prize.
3. Children should be 11 years or younger at the time of travel.
4. Due to the ever-changing travel advice in relation to world events, we would advise that you look at all the information available with regards to the entry requirements of the destination you are travelling to, before selecting your dates. To understand the risks in a country, follow FCDO Travel Advice. You can find information online at https://www.gov.uk/foreign-traveladvice. It is your responsibility to comply with any requirements for entering the UK and upon returning to ROI. NDL Group cannot be held responsible for the winner not having the correct travel documentation or following any entry regulations.
5. Airport transfer allowance to be used in the UK will be transferred directly to the winner upon confirmation of full and correct bank details. Transfers can take up to 5 working days.
6. You will be staying in a 4* hotel, sharing a family room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis basis.
7. Big Bus London tour will be for the blue route and lasts 3.5 hours. Buses run every 10-20 minutes. Winner will receive a 24hr hop on hop off Discovery Ticket for two adults and two children (5-15). A one-way Thames River Cruise is also included in your ticket. Tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking.
8. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply. Should NDL Group be unable to purchase travel insurance on the winner’s behalf, a cash sum will be provided to the winner via bank transfer.
9. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them
•By entering the competition you agree to accept these terms and conditions.
We wish you lots of luck entering our competitions.
We are grateful to our listeners for supporting the station, and are keen that there should be a fair distribution of prizes amongst all listeners. For this reason, on very rare occasions, it may be necessary to restrict a particular listener from winning successive prizes on the station .
** To this end - we have compiled a winners database for internal office use only **
Any queries relating to competitions or prizes should be directed to the Promotions Department at Today FM, Marconi House, Digges Lane, Dublin 2.