Competitions Terms & Conditions
- Today FM’s decision regarding prizewinners will be final, and no correspondence regarding that decision will be entered into.
- Today FM prizes are non-transferable, and will only be awarded to the prizewinner.
- Use of a false name or address by a competition entrant, i.e. a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Today FM will keep prize winner(s) personal details for a reasonable time in order that prizes can be sent to the prize winner(s); rules can be verified to have been complied with and for accounting purposes. Today FM may only pass prize winner(s) details on to our third parties or sponsors for the purpose of delivering the prize.
- Today FM Competitions are open only to residents of the Republic Of Ireland.
- For competitions requiring entry by text, the number is 087 4100 102. Standard network charges apply.
- Today FM will ensure that all prizes are delivered within 28 days of winning. Where this is not possible, the station will notify the winner of a delay.
- All prize winners have 12 months to claim a prize and if we or our client company do not receive any correspondence (pertaining to their address or other details) in that time period their claim is null and void.
- When, due to circumstances beyond our control, a prize is not available, Today FM reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- From time to time the station may offer a cash alternative to a specific prize, but is under no obligation to do so.
- Today FM accepts no responsibility for failure due to circumstances beyond our control, to fulfil a competition, which involves a third party but has no specific cash value, e.g. meeting an artist. We will however, on all occasions strive to provide a substitute prize of equal desirability to the winner. Unfortunately, the company cannot accept responsibility if these attempts do not meet a prizewinner’s expectations.
- In on air competitions, failure to appear on air will unfortunately disqualify an entrant whether this occurs due to operator error or other technical errors.
- The prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
- The Promoter/Todayfm shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms or in connection with the Prize or the Competition.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter/Todayfm reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Competition without notice.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any person or persons found to be in disregard of any of the above rules will be disqualified automatically. 100-102 Today FM reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
Holiday prize is for two adults for 7 nights, in the specified destination and accommodation unless otherwise stated.
Departure dates are subject to availability.
Valid for travel during specified dates.
Holiday must be taken on mutually agreed dates and cannot be taken in high season dates, or during bank holidays and mid-term breaks in 2020.
Winner and guest must hold valid travel insurance for the holiday duration.
Failure to attend for any reason whatsoever on the travel dates agreed and booked does not entitle the winner to an alternative prize and the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited.
The promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of equal value if a prize element becomes unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
Holiday is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Holiday must be booked directly with Sunway head office, Marina House, Clarence Street, Dun Laoghaire Co. Dublin. Call: 01 2311800.
TD Active T and Cs:
The prize is a A 13 night trip for 2 people to Sri Lanka on a TD Active holiday tour worth €4,518. Package has to be taken w/c March 27th 2020. Prize includes flights, transfers, accommodation and all excursions and activities. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Prices per person are based on 2 sharing. Single room supplements apply. Prices, taxes, flights times and availability all subject to change. Full terms and conditions on www.tdactiveholidays.ie/ts-and-cs.
** Hen & Stag Sligo Competitions **
- Competition – win a Hen or Stag for 20 people
- Valid from Jan – May then again from October to December (excluding bank holiday weekend and seasonal dates)
- Standard rooms only
- Max 10 Twin rooms. Any extra required the group would pay directly
- Two nights Bed and Breakfast plus One Evening Meal in The Kitchen Restaurant
** National Lottery / Euromillions Competitions **
- Entrants must be over 18 years and they must provide verification of age before any prize will be issued.
** Ah Sure Lookit - Dermot & Dave Show **
- Only entries submitted during competition opening times will be valid (9:55-10:05)
- You are limited to one answer per day, per person
- If multiple entries are submitted at once, that entry will not be counted
- In the event that you guess the correct answer and you are chosen as a winner, you are not eligible to enter the Ah Sure Lookit competition for 90 days.
- TODAY FM will not accept responsibility for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system, server, provider, or otherwise which may result in entries being lost, in audible, incomprehensible.
We wish you lots of luck entering our competitions.
We are grateful to our listeners for supporting the station, and are keen that there should be a fair distribution of prizes amongst all listeners. For this reason, on very rare occasions, it may be necessary to restrict a particular listener from winning successive prizes on the station .
** To this end - we have compiled a winners database for internal office use only **
Any queries relating to competitions or prizes should be directed to the Promotions Department at Today FM, Marconi House, Digges Lane, Dublin 2.