Apparently at 33, we hit peak drive and ambition...
Apparently, 33 is the age when our drive and ambition peaks. Hmm. At 33, I had just had my baby and spent most of that year keeping a tiny human alive and well. Leaving the house in one piece was a bonus! So for me, that’s a no. However, it was definitely the best and happiest (albeit fatigued) year I’ve ever had.
So what is the best age?
- “Now that I'm 35, I'd say my mid 20s was the best. Old enough to do things and young enough to not have major responsibilities, just out there living life!”
- “Just turned 33 and honestly now is the best time! I was always too poor to have a holiday in my 20s, and I wasn’t in a job I loved enough to work harder.”
- “Ice age. I miss the icebergs”
- “So far, I would say age 39 has been the best. I was still fit and able-bodied, active, mentally sharp, and more patient!”
- “My 73 year old dad has always told me that 30-35 was his best years. All downhill after!”
- “The one you are right now, because life is short and enjoying every minute matters!”
- “Best age is when you stop worrying about it. Happened to me at 35. 40 now Paula and couldn’t give a fiddlers what anyone thinks of me!”
- “I heard my son telling his grandad, I'm 12 on Saturday, I heard it's all downhill after that. Argh!”
- “There were never any "good old days." They are today! They are tomorrow! Life is for living, people!”
- “I’m 52 married 32 years 4 healthy children aged 31, 27, 25 and 20. These are our best times living the dream!” - Anthony
- “I just turned 30. No kids, no stress and very happy… I’ll stay right here, thank you very much!”
- “28 was the best age - making decent money, most people aren't married, no babies in the picture yet so I actually got to see my friends, Paula!”
- “Paula the best age you are is the age you are today. Stay happy and be healthy. Your health is your wealth.”