Last December Today FM brought our best party merchants to Kerry for Other Voices.
Setting up home in Dick Macs Brewery in the heart of Dingle, we recorded some of the finest musicians, created some amazing radio and partied like it was the last night on Earth.
— Today FM (@TodayFM) December 3, 2017
So guess what, we are doing it all again, this time even bigger. We cannot wait to broadcast and bring a bit of Kerry magic out across the nation all weekend.
Broadcasting live on Friday Saturday and Sunday.
- Lost in Music with Ed Smith, featuring Other Voices Acts picking their Ultimate Indie Floor Fillers. 7pm
- The Beat Goes On Live DJ Set with Kelly Anne Byrne on Saturday, 9pm.
- Eds Songs of Praise (The Cure) on Sunday night. 7pm.
The Today FM After Sesh Dick Macs Brewery Dingle & Hennessy Music Trail
- On Friday Night we are delighted to have Columbia Mills and friends - Trad & Ballad Sesh in Dick Macs Back Bar.
- On Saturday Night,The Beat Goes On with Kelly Anne Byrne is followed by The After Sesh with Kate Brennan Harding til late.
Across Lost in Music & The Beat Goes On we have a very tasty prize for one of our listeners.
Join Ed Smith Weeknights 7pm & Kelly Anne Byrne Weekends 9pm.
Win a VIP trip to Other Voices Dingle!
One winner and their guest will enjoy three nights of luxury lodgings and delicious breakfasts at Dingle Benner’s Hotel, checking in Friday November 30th.
Also up for grabs, a pair of money-cannot-buy tickets to each and every St. James’ Church TV recording performances across the weekend.
That’s up close and personal with Mahalia, Gruff Rhys, Nakhane, whenyoung and many more.
Plus a pair of Hennessy Music Trail wristbands to access more than 40 bands across 14 venues in Dingle for the Other Voices weekend.
With thanks to Other Voices and Dingle Benner’s Hotel, home away from home for the crew and artists of Other Voices every year.