Introducing the 'Gok Wan of dating'
Stefan-Pierre Tomlin is man of many talents - he's a model, TV presenter, pilot and has one of the most impressive titles in modern times, 'Tinder's Most Swiped-Right Man' (or 'Mr. Tinder' for short).
View this post on Instagram
D E T E R M I N A T I O N • I S focus! Believe & Achieve! The path to success is there you just need to push the right door Friends! Photo credits @rob_parfitt_photography #deepthoughts #success #motivation #doWell #getem #london #model #fashion #love #instagram #motModel #lifecoach #thelifeofSPT
The London dreamboat also has his own clothing and accessory range and boasts an impressive 170k followers on Instagram. Jealous? Me?? Don't be daft!
Bar being fit as fook, what makes the 29-year-old so swipeable?
Baz Ashmawy caught up with the lush Londoner on Today FM's Dermot and Dave, to learn his secrets and help other Tinder users maximize their success-rate on the app.
Describing himself as "the Gok Wan of dating", Tomlin's got some top tips:
- Use a nice, clear, "poppy" picture for your profile
- Keep your bio short and snappy. He says, "Less is more 100%" & that "jokes work"
- Use "scenario" snaps that reveal your interests and who you are
- Don't have members of the opposite sex (to you) in your profiler "that doesn't come across well"
- Drop the pets from your profiler too, "it doesn't quite get across the right message"
If you ever wondered what day of the week is best to find yourself a match - it's Sunday. Stefan-Pierre is very specific saying that 2pm on Sunday is the peak time. A nice way to chill after praying for a lover, at mass, I suppose.
And when it comes to choosing potential partners, just remember this line from his profile, "No Likey No Righty". He owes Paddy McGuinness a few quid for that one I think.
Check out the chat in full by pressing the listen/play button on screen.