A signed script from episode 1 of Normal People and even a pair of Connell's famous GAA shorts are up for grabs.
They're among a number of items being auctioned off for the Jack and Jill Children's Foundation later this month.
Paul Mescal recorded a message for the charity, encouraging people to support the emergency fundraising appeal
We are very excited to announce that IRISH actor @mescal_paul has kindly signed Connell’s GAA shorts as part of the #AuctionThrill4JackandJill Charity Online Auction taking place from Friday August 21 at 10am to Friday August 28 at 7pm. Find out more: https://t.co/rlMcwBcrhm pic.twitter.com/eLn1YKMvPD
— The Jack and Jill Children's Foundation (@JackandJillCF) August 4, 2020
There are a total of 41 items being auctioned off such as:
- Munster Rugby Team’s shirt signed by the 2019/2020 squad
- An Ireland rugby ball signed by members of the team
- A double magnum of Château Lynch-Bages, Pauillac, Grand Cru Classé 1981, signed by Bono of U2, Philip Orr, President of the IRFU 2017/18, and Jean Charles Cazes, owner of Lynch-Bages
- An original signed sketch of the ‘Casino’ jumpsuit from Paul Costelloe’s Spring Summer 2020 collection, along with the actual outfit (size 8)
- A year’s supply of Lily O’Brien’s chocolates
- Two tickets from Universal Music Ireland for Dermot Kennedy’s sold-out show in July 2021
- An overnight luxury stay with dinner and afternoon tea at the Johnstown Estate in County Meath
Carmel Doyle from the Jack And Jill foundation joined Dermot to discuss the prizes.