As part of our series on festive drinks, we're looking at the best beers available for Christmas.
Judith Boyle, beer sommelier, beverage lecturer at Technological University Dublin and award-winning beer writer, joined us with her recommendations.
- Mainsail (non-alcoholic) Dungarvan brewery
- Frambois premier - White Gypsy Brewing Templemore
- Notions Brehon Brewhouse
- Blue Rose - Beoir Chorca Dhuibhne
- Dan Kelly's Whiskey Cask Cider
- Original Beer - Brennan Brewery
- Chimay Blue - Chimay Brewery Belgium
- Barrel aged Porter - Ballykilcavan
Listen to the interview in full by pressing the play button on this page.