Looking for a good sports book to read this Christmas?
Niamh Briggs and Michael Foley joined us to discuss some of their favourites of 2019, as well as a few that they didn't enjoy quite as much.
Their reviews include:
- Joe Schmidt - Ordinary Joe
- Warren Gatland - Pride and Passion
- Jamie Heaslip - All In
- Sam Warburton - Open Side
- Eoin Larkin - Camouflage
- Adrian Russell - The Double
- About That Goal: The Official Autobiography Of Seamus Darby
- Michael Owen - Reboot
- Richie Sadlier - Recovering
- In Sunshine or in Shadow - Donald McRae
- Something in the Water; How Skibbereen rowing club conquered the world - Kieran McCarthy
- Paddy Holohan - Hooligan
- Chaos is A Friend of Mine - Ewan MacKenna
Listen to the interview in full by pressing the play button on this page.