Many of us are feeling anxious, stressed and scared as we try to adapt to new measures to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Helen Vaughan, psychotherapist with Maynooth Counselling, joined us to give some tips on minding your mental health during this challenging time.
- Managing relationships: try not to control the other person's behaviour, pay attention to tone and try not to criticise
- Give yourself permission to feel anxious
- Prepare for the possibility of a longer period of uncertainty
- Focus on what you can control, not what you can't
- Choose forms of self-care that are manageable for you
Listen to the interview in full by pressing the play button on this page.