Kanye West and Pharrell Williams play Dublin’s Marlay Park tonight. Gates open at 17:30hrs.
Kanye West – 21:00hrs
Pharrell Williams – 19:30hrs
Original Rude Boys – 18:00hrs
Concert promoters MCD have released these arrangement details in consultation with An Garda Siochana and Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council.
PLEASE USE PUBLIC TRANSPORT AS THERE IS LIMITED PARKING AT THE VENUE.
A concert shuttle bus is the most direct form of transport to the concert as the drop off point is directly outside the venue. The shuttle bus service will operate from Custom House Quay in the city centre direct to Marlay Park.
Fare: €10 return. €9 when booked online in advance. This is a return service only.
Operating times are as follows:
Custom House Quay to Marlay Park: 16:00, 16:30, 17:00, 17:30, 18:00, 18:30, 19:00
Marlay Park to Customs House Quay: 22:00 - 00:00 - on demand as customers arrive
Dublin Bus routes 16, 116 and 161 serve the Grange Road entrances of Marlay Park in close proximity to the concert site.
Dublin Bus routes 14 and 75 serve Ballinteer Shopping Centre approx. 15 minutes walk to the concert site.
Please check timetables prior to travel. Note not all services will be operating at the end of the concerts.
Private Hire Coaches
Please note there is no private hire coach parking on site and they will not be able to pick up from Grange Road or College Road car park after the event.
The closest Luas stations are Ballaly and Dundrum. It is approx. a 30 minute walk to the concert site.
A taxi pick up service will be facilitated on Stonemason’s Way, at the junction with Grange Rd to its junction with Barton Rd East.
Travelling By Car
THERE IS VERY LIMITED PARKING AVAILABLE IN MARLAY PARK. Traffic and parking delays are inevitable you are strongly advised to use public transport or carpool. Car parks will open 1 hour in advance of the concert at 4.30pm.
From Dublin city centre – via Ranelagh, Clonskeagh, Goatstown, Sandyford, Grange Road and then onto College Road for car-parks.
From the M50 – USE JUNCTION 13 - Exit M50 at Junction 13 Interchange (Dundrum). Follow Brehonfield Road R133, direction Rathfarnham. Turn left at Ballinteer St Johns GAA Club onto R822 (signposted Ticknock). Turn right at traffic lights at Taylor’s Three Rock Pub onto College Road R113. Entrance to car-parks is off College Road.
These are outdoor events. Concerts will take place rain or shine.
- Always check the weather forecast before setting off and dress appropriately for the weather. If it is sunny please bring sun-cream and a hat. If it is raining please bring wet weather clothing including wellies.
- Allow enough time for concert entry procedures, ticket checks and searches.
- Note that if you are or perceived to be intoxicated you will be refused entry to the concert even if you hold a valid ticket. Intoxication through alcohol or drugs, any form of antisocial behaviour, Crowd Surfing or Moshing will not be tolerated. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to or remove from the venue anyone taking part in these activities without a refund.
- You may be body and/or bag searched at the entrance. Any item(s), which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon or illegal, or which may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the event, will be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the arena or other parts of the site may be searched.
- No unaccompanied under 16’s are allowed on site. Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
- Note you may be asked to prove your age with photo ID or you will be refused admission.
- Acceptable forms of proof are: Passport, Garda Age Card, Driving-Licence and PASS cards.
- We reserve the right refuse admission without a refund if you cannot prove your age.
- There is no re-admission at these concerts.
- Respect the property and privacy of residents in the vicinity.
- For your own safety please co-operate with stewards and Gardaí and follow any loudspeaker announcements.
- For your own and the safety of others please move slowly and quietly when exiting the Concert site and co-operate with stewards’ directions.
- Note that catering and bar facilities are available inside the venue. NO ALCOHOL, DRINKS, OR FOOD are permitted to be brought into the venue (with the exception of up to 500ml of soft drinks in a sealed plastic bottle)
- Note that official merchandising will be available inside the grounds only.
- Note that the concert is being recorded for visual and audio broadcast.
- Note location of Entry / Exit Gates, Emergency Exits, First Aid Posts and Water Points.
- Wear bright clothes or luminous armbands if you are walking in the dark.
PLEASE NOTE TICKETMASTER IS THE TICKETING AGENT FOR THIS EVENT. PROMOTER STRONGLY ADVISES YOU DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM UNOFFICIAL SOURCE.
PLEASE NOTE SEARCHING WILL TAKE PLACE ON ENTRY TO THE EVENT. DO NOT:
- Bring garden furniture, deckchairs, fold up chairs or shooting sticks.
- Bring any illegal items. Nor herbal/legal highs or NOS.
- Do not park illegally. Towing in operation.
- Do not bring umbrellas, flagpoles, folding chairs or alcohol into the grounds. These will be confiscated at the ticket barriers. Please see ticket terms and conditions of entry.
- Do not bring illegal substances or weapons to this event.
- Do not rush the exits after the concert.
- Do not bring professional cameras or recording equipment into the grounds.
- Do not crowd surf or mosh, as you will be removed from the venue without refund.
Note from Concert Promoter:
We appeal to all fans to respect the local community by not littering, not engaging in anti social behaviour and by not parking illegally or in residential areas. The stewarding and security measures being taken are for the safety of all. Thank you for your assistance and enjoy the shows.