The Man Tan Mitt is genius!
What would make life easier but hasn’t been invented… yet? I think instead of flashing up the speed you’re doing, those speed flashers should display your number plate or even better – your face! Shame people into driving slowly through pedestrian areas!
I had some Johnny Magory books to give to the best invention that hasn’t happened yet and the winner (at the end) could make millions. Millions!
- “Hi Katie Fitz here: here's my idea, a bra with zip pockets!”
- “A jacket that automatically adjusts to the weather. Cold outside? Jacket becomes warm. Oh, it's heating up? Jacket becomes light and breathable, you don't have to take it off and carry it!”
A temporary body shaper. A bodysuit similar to space saving bags. That you can put on, get the hover at it & let the magic begin . Sadly I think of this every time I use these bags
— christine o halloran (@tinaohalloran) October 30, 2019
- “A printer that works most of the time. I'd settle for an 80% success rate.”
- “Like a microwave but it makes things cold.”
- “Underwear that can sense awkward public wedgies and adjust itself”
- “Strap on Umbrellas for the postman so the mail doesn't get wet in the rain!” - Stephen in Wicklow
- “Women's pants with actual pockets!”
- “A washing-folding Machine. We have washer and dryer but no folder. Or iron-er!”
- “A sensor on your phone that detects alcohol and locks the phone for 12 hours only allowing 999, taxi, and local take away!”
- “X-ray glasses that can see thru people's shirt and underwear. I just want to make sure nobody is carrying weapons, Paula!”
- “A button you can press on people to see how long they have left when they're talking to you, just like you press a YouTube video!” - Charlie in Wexford
Glasses that don't fog up when you come inside after being out in the cold! So annoying
— sinead larkin (@sineadlarkin) October 30, 2019
- “I would love to invent a song/tune that would without fail help overactive hyper toddlers to relax and fall asleep!” - Charlene Galway
- “A microwave bed 8 hrs sleep in an hour make life ohhh so simple!”
- “Hi Paula, understanding the missus’ many moods, sorely a machine for that, a pocket sized disguised hidden ear piece contraption yoke! We men need it!” - Gerry up here in Derry thinks so
— Donncha (@Donnchad) October 30, 2019
- “Paula. My invention would be sun-cream that comes in tablet form. So instead of constantly applying factor cream, you take a tablet that protects your skin.” - Michelle from Carlow
- “Morning Paula, how about an automated baby changing machine - just pop the kids in whenever they have a dirty nappy... I have an 18 month old who loves “eetabix and a 6 month old who just started on solids! I'd pay a lot for a machine like that!”
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute feck the glasses, a bed that changes bedclothes itself!.
— Maeve (@Gremlinertia1) October 30, 2019
- “Hold the phone Paula. Why hasn't teleportation been invented yet?! No more traffic ever!” – Shaggy
- “Mini-suspenders for women that hook onto the bottom of your bra to keep your leggings/tights up. I love leggings but hate having to constantly pull them up!”
A way to recycle plastic bottles into bricks for construction for dividers between dual carriageway/ motorways
— Mark Glynn (@glynnmark) October 30, 2019
- “A mini power-hose in your car for to wash the dogs before they get in or wash your car”
- “Rainwater catcher under car windscreens. Won’t have to fill windscreen washer anymore, just makes sense and it’s an energy saver.” - Gary Tennyson
- “A pill you take that makes everything taste like chocolate. Imagine... a world where eating vegetables would be like eating chocolate. Maybe there would even be different flavours.
— Joe O'Neill (@stratfordno1) October 30, 2019
- “Hey Paula. Really enjoying this morning's show! Edible popcorn bags would be a really useful invention. They would reduce litter in cinemas. All the best” - Mark McAvoy
- “Tear resistant make up!”
- “Paula this was a serious invention that I am goin to make.....a man mitt. Man size fake tan applicator for all the husband's and boyfriend's that have become tanning professionals in order to expedite the getting ready process!” - Chris in Wexford (***WINNER***)