Wire a plug... change a tyre?
This morning, we got talking about something everyone else can do but you can’t (or maybe, won’t like in my case: I won’t change a tyre)
I also can’t wire a plug (although I’m open to learning)
- “Morning Paula - little tip for the plug blue wire (bl) to the left brown wire (br) to the right” - Dave the taxi driver
- “Paula I can’t cook. It looks so easy but I’m AWFUL. A running joke in my family!”
I won’t use the washing machine
— Ciaran Lynch (@CiaranL1808) October 3, 2019
- “I can make lasagna couldn't be bothered - I buy ready-made!”
- “Directions. I still have to use GPS when other people can name street signs.”
- “My wife couldn’t believe I could sew for years, ‘til we had a set of curtains that needed to be taken up. They just annoyed me on the ground!” – Neill
- “CONFRONTATION. I can not for the life of me confront anyone about anything without feeling so guilty and self conscious even if i didn't even do anything wrong. I hate it, Paula!”
- “Dancing. The advice of ‘Just feel the music’, ‘listen to beat’ or ‘just do what you feel like doing’ has never helped me in any way. I hate weddings or any kind of functions where people push me to get up and dance. I’m far too self-conscious!”
- “I only know how to tie my shoes using the bunny ears method!”
There are other methods to tie shoe laces????
— Griff Owen (@GriffOwen) October 3, 2019
- “Actually tying my hair up in a way that looks nice. I swear that buns are some kind of wizardry!”
- “Decorate. I have no sense of colour or style. Every place I've ever lived I had always looked like I just moved in, yet somehow messy!”
- “I can’t whistle with the two finger method. I’ve tried and tried.”
I can’t peel spuds.
— Paudie fahey (@sigmatool1) October 3, 2019