A good burger... a first kiss... it's all here!
Over the weekend, I had my first experience of a Five Guys burger. It didn't disappoint!
It was so good, I would like to experience it for the first time all over again... which got us talking about the things we would love to do for the first time all over again. (WARNING: some of these get a bit soppy!)
- “The intoxicating euphoria I felt when I moved out of my parents place into my own house for which I had saved for FIVE YEARS!”
- “Baking and eating a cake that I made from scratch. It still tastes just as good as the first time, but that sense of accomplishment isn't nearly as strong anymore because I’m always baking!”
- “Every song in my music library, Paula”
Listening to The Beatles. Watching The Sopranos.
— Stulikesdrums (@Stulikesdrums) November 4, 2019
- “The entire Harry Potter series!”
- The best burger I ever tasted was in the hard rock cafe Barcelona. 10 years ago, and I still think about it. Bunsen or 5 Guys is not a patch on it!”
- “My first read of The Hobbit as a child. I want that”
- “My first kiss with my wife, who I had been in love with for three years but she only saw me as a friend... we're married now!”
Crossing the line on my first marathon or hearing the Galician piper at the cathedral in santiago de compostela.
— Seamus (@dancingpostie) November 4, 2019
- “I'd like to experience watching The Office again. I cried from watching that (from laughter!)”
- “Holding my daughter for the first time. I wish I could bottle that feeling.”
- “Good morning Paula see you just turned the Monday frown upside down! The first time my I looked into my beautiful baby girl’s blue eyes when she was born I6 years ago is a warm fuzzy feeling I will never forget!” - Marcella in the kitchen
- “Paula I’d love to discover Netflix for the first time!” – LH Meek
- “Flying. Every time I'm in a plane taking off, I look out the window and am in awe of how fast the plane is travelling and how it pulls up into the sky. I was 14 the first time I flew, so I remember it so well. I was in awe!”
- “Saturday mornings on TV. Sharkey and George, Alive and Kicking and SM:TV!”
- “The feeling of realizing that I’m in love!”
Spaghetti carbonara. Sorrento. 1986.
Imagine a world where you never even heard of spaghetti carbonara? I was transported to heaven.
— Clancy (@OverflowRanch) November 4, 2019
- “My first kiss and the first time I was love. Except I would want it to be with someone other than the person involved!”