Not! New year, same you.
New Year, New You, blah blah blah. The listeners of The Early Breakfast were having none of that nonsense, and instead spent the morning trolling me with their anti-resolutions. Well played, lads. Happy New Year!
Here’s a list of the best worst resolutions:
- I will get into more arguments with anonymous strangers on the internet. The world needs more aggro, Paula!
- My New Year’s resolution is to say demotivational things at work… a nice change from stupid office talk.
- There are no problems too big or too complex...... That you cannot run from.
- To quit using compassion, tolerance, and moderation in every aspect of my life. That’s what this world needs right now!
- New Year’s resolution is to stop typing "lol" after every sentence lol and to stop using emojos to show that I’m not angry
- My New Year’s resolution is to be less of an obvious cow and more of a secret cow
- My New Year’s Resolution is to not put myself in situations where I puke. This covers many, many situations.
- You can start a healthy habit and give up a few days later ANY time of year.
- My New Year’s resolution is to be more assertive if that's okay with you, Paula? No? Okay that’s no problem at all, thanksbye.
- Just write out everything you did on New Year’s Eve and at the beginning add the word "stop."
- My New Year’s resolution is to simply remember to write 2020 instead of 2019