The father of the three children who were found dead in Dublin last week has said "there is only devastation, grief and anguish".
Andrew McGinley has released a statement following the deaths of his children Conor, Darragh and Carla.
They were found dead at their house in Newcastle last Friday evening.
Gardaí are still waiting for permission from doctors to interview the mother of the three children.
The woman, who is aged in her 40s, is currently in a stable condition in hospital.
In a statement released through gardaí, Mr McGinley said: "There are no words. There is only devastation, grief and anguish. Every breath is a struggle.
"Conor, Darragh and Carla are adored. They all had beautiful, bright futures ahead of them with family, friends and a community who love them."
He added: "To all parents, cuddle your children whenever you get a chance, tell them how much you love them as often as you can, spend every spare minute with them reading, playing and enjoying their wonderfulness.
"The future has now become our enemy but we will battle it every day to keep the memory of Conor, Darragh and Carla alive."
Following the deaths of the three children, Tusla has activated its critical response procedure and will be offering support through schools, counselling services, family support services and local groups in the Newcastle area.
Anyone who needs someone to talk to can also contact the Samaritans on 116 123.