On air now

Safety Warning After Scooter C...

News

Safety Warning After Scooter Catches Fire In Family Home

Newsroom
Newsroom

1:11 PM - 28 Dec 2019



An electric scooter has caught fire in a house fire in Dublin.

Dublin Fire Brigade said the scooter caught fire while charging in the west of the city this morning.

The family was evacuated from the home and no-one was injured.

The fire brigade said electric scooter owners should check that their machine has a genuine CE safety mark.

It said scooters should not be left unattended while charging.



Read more about

Dublin Dublin Fire Brigade Electric Scooter Fire

You might like

Live: Title

Now playing

00:00:00 / 00:00:00
Added to queue
Removed from queue

On Air

Share

Share

Up next

Episode title
Show
Duration

You currently have no podcasts in your queue.

Go to podcasts

On Air

TodayFM

TodayFM

Up next

Overnight

Overnight

1 AM-5 AM

Share

Early Breakfast with Pamela Jo...

Early Breakfast with Pamela Joyce

5 AM-7 AM

Share

The Ian Dempsey Breakfast Show

The Ian Dempsey Breakfast Show

7 AM-9 AM

Share

Dermot & Dave

Dermot & Dave

9 AM-12 PM

Share

Mairead Ronan

Mairead Ronan

12 PM-2 PM

Share

Fergal D'Arcy

Fergal D'Arcy

2 PM-4:30 PM

Share

The Last Word with Matt Cooper

The Last Word with Matt Cooper

4:30 PM-7 PM

Share

Ed's National Anthems

Ed's National Anthems

7 PM-10 PM

Share

The Paul McLoone Show

The Paul McLoone Show

10 PM-12 AM

Share

Overnight

Overnight

12 AM-5 AM

Share

00:00:00 / 00:00:00

Share on