Is there a Christmas song you just can't stand?
A new survey from Huawei asked British people for their most annoying festive tune of all time, and Mariah Carey's 'All I Want for Christmas Is You' came out on top.
The top 10 is as follows:
- 1. 'All I Want for Christmas is You' — Mariah Carey
- 2. 'Do They Know It’s Christmas?' — Band Aid
- 3. 'I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday' — Wizzard
- 4. 'Merry Xmas Everybody' — Slade
- 5. 'Last Christmas' — Wham!
- 6. 'Fairytale Of New York' — The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl
- 7. 'Baby It’s Cold Outside' — Tom Jones & Cerys Matthews
- 8. 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town' — Jackson 5
- 9. 'Santa Baby' — Eartha Kitt
- 10. 'Jingle Bells' — Andrews Sisters
John Caddell and Dee Reddy joined us to discuss this and all things music.
Listen to the interview in full by pressing the play button on this page.