Paralympian High Jumper Jordan Lee doesn't wear a cape.
He doesn't need one.
If you look at his achievements already and he's only just turned 21 - you will see that this young man from Killarney is a superhero.
The best way to describe how high I can jump is the next time you park your car and you see the car park barrier set at 1 meter 95 just think that your good ol friend Jordan can jump over that!
That is insane. LOOK HOW HIGH THAT IS!!!!
PRESS PLAY TO LISTEN TO ALISON CURTIS CHATTING JORDAN LIVE FROM TOKYO
Just a few of Jordan's honours so far:
- In Basketball - He created history by becoming the first amputee athlete to represent their country at international level.
- 2018 European Para- Athletics Championships Berlin (Bronze Medal)
- 2 Time WPA Italian Grand Prix Gold Medallist
- 2 Time French Grand Prix Gold Medallist
- Ranked No. 2 in the World in WPA World Rankings
The Paralympic Games will kick off on Tuesday 24 August and coverage will continue for the next fortnight after that daily on RTE.
COME ON TEAM IRELAND!!!
Follow Jordan's Paralympic journey on Instagram.
You'll also find inspirational stuff like this:
View this post on Instagram