Aidan O'Shea has been passed fit to start for Mayo in their round 4 All Ireland Senior Football qualifier with Galway.
It had been reported that O'Shea's right foot was in a cast after last week's one-point victory over Armagh, rendering him a major doubt to face the Tribesmen at the Gaelic Grounds.
However, the Breaffy man takes his place in midfield alongside Stephen Coen. Hollymount/Carramore's Coen's introduction is one of four changes made by manager James Horan. Coen replaces the injured Mikey Murray.
Elsewhere, Michael Plunkett is named at left-wing back. Paddy Durcan reverts to the right-hand side replacing the injured former football of the year, Lee Keegan.
After his second-half cameo in Castlebar last week, Cillian O'Connor is handed a first start of this year's Championship at right-corner forward with Conor Loftus missing out. And much as he did last week, Kevin McLoughlin comes in for Andy Moran.
The winners of the game in Limerick will advance to the Super 8's group with Kerry and Donegal, and will head to Killarney next weekend for a meeting with the Kingdom.
Mayo starting XV to play Galway:
1. David Clarke (Ballina Stephenites)
2. Chris Barrett (Belmullet)
3. Brendan Harrison (Aghamore)
4. Keith Higgins (Ballyhaunis)
5. Patrick Durcan (Castlebar Mitchels) (C)
6. Colm Boyle (Davitts)
7. Michael Plunkett (Ballintubber)
8. Stephen Coen (Hollymount/Carramore)
9. Aidan O’Shea (Breaffy)
10. Fionn McDonagh (Westport)
11. Jason Doherty (Burrishoole)
12. Ciaran Treacy (Ballina Stephenites)
13. Cillian O'Connor (Ballintubber)
14. Darren Coen (Hollymount/Carramore)
15. Kevin McLoughlin (Knockmore)