Mayo manager James Horan has made three changes to his side for Sunday's All Ireland football Super-8 meeting with Meath.
Having been sprung from the bench in their humbling loss to Kerry last week in Killarney, Seamus O'Shea has been named to start in midfield alongside Donal Vaughan. Kevin McLaughlin drops to the bench with Aidan O'Shea slotting into the half-forward line.
There's one alteration to the full-back line, with Eoin O'Donoghue named to replace Chris Barrett.
The final change sees James Carr - scorer of that remarkable goal against Galway a fortnight ago - make way for Ciaran Treacy. Ballina Stephenites man Treacy actually managed to split the posts last week, whereas Carr drew a blank.
Both Mayo and Meath go into Sunday's game at Croke Park needing wins to hold out any hope of making the All Ireland semi-finals. Despite a strong 40-or-so minutes against Donegal in Ballybofey last week, Meath were eventually and comprehensively beaten 2-19 to 1-13.
Mayo team to play Meath:
1. David Clarke (Ballina Stephenites)
2. Stephen Coen (Hollymount/Carramore)
3. Brendan Harrison (Aghamore)
4. Eoin O'Donoghue (Belmullet)
5. Lee Keegan (Westport)
6. Colm Boyle (Davitts)
7. Keith Higgins (Ballyhaunis)
8. Donal Vaughan (Castlebar Mitchels)
9. Seamus O’Shea (Breaffy)
10. Fionn McDonagh (Westport)
11. Aidan O’Shea (Breaffy(C))
12. Ciaran Treacy (Ballina Stephenites)
13. Cillian O'Connor (Ballintubber)
14. Darren Coen (Hollymount/Carramore)
15. Jason Doherty (Burrishoole)