This prize has it all!
This is the year of the staycation and Today FM has teamed up with The Mayson to bring you on an incredible VIP staycation.
This huge prize includes:
- 2 night stay in a brand new Mayson Townhouse Suite
- Early Check In from 12 noon & late check out to 2pm
- Full Cooked To Order Breakfast each morning
- Dinner for two in Ryleigh's Rooftop Restaurant (Thurs-Sat) or Elephant & Castle
- €50.00 Grooming voucher for The Green Dolphin Barbershop
- €100.00 Press Up Voucher to spend in over 40+ restaurants, bars and cinemas
- Use of Power Gym during your stay
- Unlimited Dime Coffee during stay
- All You Can Eat Elephant + Castle Chicken Wings during stay from Elephant & Castle in The Mayson Bar!
- Complimentary Roe & Co Cocktail Workshop Experience at the Roe & Co. Distillery
- Complimentary tickets to the Guinness Storehouse to experience the history, heart, and soul of Ireland’s most iconic beer.
By staycationing at home this year we are supporting our local businesses, such as The Mayson Hotel, an independent, Irish hotel run by those who are passionate about their city.
Located on North Wall Quay in Dublin, The Mayson is within walking distance of most of Dublin's main attractions.
However, you'll also be well set in The Mayson as it's home to 94 bedrooms and suites, Power Gym, The Bottle Boy Pub, The Green Dolphin Barber, The Mayson Bar, DIME Coffee, Ryleigh’s Rooftop Steakhouse and The Timberyard event space.
To enter, simply fill out the form. You can find out more about The Mayson below.
More about The Mayson
The Mayson opened its doors in December 2019 in the heart of Dublin city.
It's made of two protected structures, No. 81 and No. 82 North Wall Quay.
Each building has it's own unique character, with the townhouse of No.81 holding The Bottle Boy Pub, Green Dolphin Barber and seven glorious townhouse style suites and bedrooms.
No.82 still has still has some of it's original red brickwork from when it was a cattle and timber warehouse. Here you'll find 87 bedrooms and suites.
Each room offers pure luxury with amazing views, bespoke artwork, rainfall showers, Smart TVs, Smeg fridges, Dyson Hair Dryers, Mayson munchie trays and a copper bathtub.
The Warehouse Penthouse is a particular treat, complete with outdoor terrace and hot tub, living area and unbeatable views across Dublin city and beyond.
There are three spots to grab a bite to eat and drink at The Mayson.
On the ground floor you'll find The Mayson Bar which will give you all the feel of the original warehouse with exposed brick and timber ceiling. Here Elephant & Castle serve up char-grilled burgers, salads, and of course their world famous chicken wings in The Mayson Bar.
Ryleigh's Rooftop Steakhouse is your next option and is situated on the sixth floor. It has an outdoor terrace with panoramic views from the city to the Dublin Mountains. You can have breakfast, lunch or dinner here, with their speciality being steaks. Plus, enjoy cocktails inspired by the original pub located in No.81.
The Bottle Boy Pub is a more traditional setting, serving up pints of plain and toasties by an open fire. You can chill out in a cosy snug or choose to have a haircut in the Green Dolphin Barber.
If you're on the go, DIME serves up coffee and power smoothies in the hotel lobby.
You can learn more about The Mayson, including it's original art and boutique gym, here.