Let's disprove this, shall we?
According to a study done by the Journal of Affective Disorders, the Irish are among the least irritable people on the planet!
But are we though?
Here’s a list of stuff that bugs the listeners of the Early Breakfast:
- People with no children taking the parent and child spaces
- People who don’t pick up after their dog
- When you are washing your hands wearing something with sleeves and water gets on the sleeve
- People who don’t indicate while driving
- When you're washing your face and the water runs down your arm
- Tags that are sewn into the neck of garments. Rage!
- When my headphone cord gets caught on something and my earbuds get pulled out of my ears. I get unreasonably upset every time
- When I walk into a kitchen or bathroom with dry socks and come out with wet socks.
- People who need drama in their lives
- People who call in to say hello WITHOUT TEXTING FIRST!
- Middle lane hoggers
- Someone commenting on my food
- Slow walkers, especially when I can't get around them. I just don't understand how people can walk so slowly
- I can't understand how people bring children to restaurants and think it's okay for them to go running around and screaming
- Parents giving their kids phones to keep them quiet or entertained.
- It annoys me when people say, "Bear with me". Not once have I seen a bear in their presence.
- People who type very slowly on a keyboard
- People driving under the speed limit in the overtaking line
- When people hold the door open for me but I’m ages away, so I have to do the whole awkward fast walk thing.
- Loud eaters! The wet slapping sound. Horror!
- Space Invaders. People who stand a millimetre away from you in queues!
Yeah… we’re not at all easily irritated…