Some are sweet, some are silly!
This morning a listener got in touch to say that yesterday was officially their #BestDayEver because their baby said Dada for the first time. That's a special moment! Other listeners got in touch with their #BestDayEver days - a pretty wide range of emotions here:
- My daughter of 10 told me I inspire her. Proud mammy!
- The day I got to the end of the washing basket
- Leaving school, results in hand, sunny day, big smile on my face
- I once got 7 chicken nuggets instead of 6. A small but significant win
- Handing in my notice to a job I hated. Freedom!
- Taking the wedding ring off
- When we got our forever home! 6 months on and I’m still pinching myself
- When 2 Mars Bars came out of the vending machine instead of one
- Pancake Tuesday
- Guns n Roses, Slane 2017. Nothing will ever come close, and I have children!
- Getting the all clear. Life changed forvever!
- My ex moved to Spain! Bye hun!
- The day I stopped giving a s*** about what other people thought of me was the #BestDayEver