All the chills!
This morning I received a text asking if I could play Amy Winehouse as "her songs always bring me out in goosebumps". I love goosebump-y songs!
- “Sounds a bit corny but Put Em Under Pressure... gets me going.” - Tom in Cork
You do something to me-Paul Weller
— Rachel O'Connor (@racheloc) September 30, 2019
- “The song that gives me chills is Haunted by Shane MacGowan and Sinead O'Connor, can you play it please!"
https://t.co/fMhDFojg95 RHCP I could have lied gets me every time 🙌🏻
— Pa Custy (@Pacusty711) September 30, 2019
- “Paula Rainy Night in Soho... it was our first dance song. Always gives me chills!”
- “Hiya Paula, Zombie by the Cranberries gives me the chills!” -Tommy T in Kerry loving the show
Father and daughter by Paul Simon for my little girl Erin 😊
— Cillian Mac Bradaigh (@cillibeanmacb) September 30, 2019
- “Good morning Paula. A goosebumps song for me would be from your old stablemate Tom Dunne's band Something Happens. Parachute just give me proper tingles. I couldn't tell you why I just know it does!” - Mick in Wicklow
Black by Pearl Jam go play it you know you want to, for anyone doing the Carlow Dublin commute
— Tony o brien (@Tonyobr90603410) September 30, 2019
- “Paula Snow Patrol’s Chasing Cars always gives me goosebumps. I watch a lot of Grey’s Anatomy!”
- “U2 with or without you, Slane 2001. Major goosies!”
- “Down In A Hole by Alice in Chains always gives me massive chills. A song I never get sick of!” - Ruairi.
- “Hey Paula, goose bumps songs for me are blowers daughter, and my immortal, love them!”
- “Oasis- The Masterplan.Goosebumps!” - Eoin in Kildare
Fix you - Coldplay
— Liam Maguire (@Strabane_Tyrone) September 30, 2019
- “Goosebumps song... George Mitchell singing Queen's Somebody To Love at the Freddie Mercury tribute concert!” - Lorraine from Dundalk
- “Hi Paula goosebump song for me would be Adele Someone Like You it always brings me back to when myself and my wife saw her in Wembley. 98000 people singing that will get the goosebumps going!”
Freddie Mercury - Barcelona every damn time the hairs on my neck rise..
— Maeve (@Gremlinertia1) September 30, 2019
- “Mon now Paula, best song for the goosebumps has got to be Best of You by the Foo Fighters! Live or on the radio it's amazeballs! Keep it up!” - Alan on way to work in Cork.
- “Morning Paula, Just getting into the car and leaving my beautiful wife Alice and 2 week old daughter Alicia for the first time. Any chance of hearing Everlong by the Foo Fighters? I've been singing it to calm her down but think I'll need it this morning. It’ll give me goosebumps!” - John