Aldi and Lidl are recalling certain batches of houmous over fears they could be contaminated with salmonella.
Here are the products affected in Aldi:
- The Deli brand Reduced Fat Classic Houmous Triple Pack; pack size: 180g (3 x 60g); UBD 03/11/19
- The Deli brand Reduced Fat Houmous Selection Triple Pack; pack size: 180g (3 x 60g); UBD 02/11/19 and 03/11/19
- The Deli brand Basil Houmous topped with Pesto & Parmesan; pack size 170g; UBD 04/11/19
Meanwhile, Lidl is recalling the following:
- Meadow Fresh brand Red Pepper Houmous; pack size 170g; UBD 06/11/19
- Meadow Fresh brand Classic Houmous stacker; pack size 180g (3 x 60g); UBD 06/11/19
The Food Safety Authority of Ireland is advising consumers not to consume the implicated batches.