Eight more people have died from COVID-19 in Ireland.
Latest figures show that there have also been 10 new cases.
This brings the death toll here to 1,658 and a total of 25,066 cases.
Data of all cases, as of midnight on Sunday, reveals:
- 57% are women and 43% are men
- The median age of confirmed cases is 48 years
- 3,292 cases (13%) have been hospitalised
- Of those hospitalised, 408 cases have been admitted to ICU
- 7,986 cases are associated with healthcare workers
Dublin has the highest number of cases at 12,090 (48% of all cases), followed by Cork with 1,517 cases (6%) and then Kildare with 1,419 cases (6%).
Of those for whom transmission status is known community transmission accounts for 39%, close contact is 58% and travel abroad accounts for 2%.
Dr Tony Holohan, Chief Medical Officer, said: "Over the past week there have been approximately 500 new cases of COVID-19 notified, 54% of which are aged between 24-55 years old.
"Incidences of these cases are spread across 21 counties in Ireland.
"While we are doing well, the potential for spread remains present across all regions of the country."
It comes as almost 40,000 people have left the Government's COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment (PUP) scheme.
The Department of Social Protection has issued payments of €190.2m to 543,200 people - a drop of 36,200 on the number of people paid at the same point last week.
Among them are 28,400 who have told the department they are returning to work - and 20,100 of these will be receiving their last payment this week.
As well as those on the unemployment payment, there are now over 57,800 employers who have registered with the Revenue Commissioners for the Temporary COVID-19 Wage Subsidy Scheme - with at least one subsidy being paid to over 508,100 people.
These payments are in addition to the 214,700 people who were reported on the Live Register as of the end of April.