Fatti Burke has teamed up with the Department of Health and HSE to illustrate its latest coronavirus safety campaign.
The Waterford artist is behind the design of the campaign which is aiming to encourage people to continue handwashing and physical distancing while urging them to download the COVID Tracker app.
The new look poster campaign is primarily aimed towards people who are out commuting, socialising and shopping, and encourages people to:
• Step up & step back – go one step further to keep each other safe
• Wash and go – clean hands stop the spread of COVID-19
• Masking for a friend – wearing a face covering helps us to protect each other
• Cover coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue
• Use the COVID Tracker app to protect yourself and people around you
Acting Chief Medical Officer, Dr Ronan Glynn says “We know that the vast majority of people in Ireland have followed our advice and have made very significant sacrifices over the past number of months. The priority now is to protect the progress we have achieved and continue to protect each other into the future.”