Britain's Duke and Duchess of Sussex will not be returning as working members of the Royal Family.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have confirmed the news with the Queen today.
As a result, they will lose any honorary military appointments and Royal patronages held.
A Buckingham Palace statement on The Duke and Duchess of Sussex ➡️https://t.co/nl7RiZmGiZ
— The Royal Family (@RoyalFamily) February 19, 2021
The couple stepped down from their positions as "senior" royals last year.
They said it was their plan to work to become financially independent.
A 12-month review was agreed upon, but Harry and Meghan have chosen to stick with their decision.
The Royal Family says it is "saddened by their decision".
However, they insist "The Duke and Duchess remain much loved members of the family."