The Speaker of the Assembly has been asked to reconvene Stormont tomorrow to discuss proposals to restore power-sharing in Northern Ireland.
It's after the Irish and British governments tabled a draft agreement to get the Assembly back up and running.
But Northern Secretary, Julian Smith, says not all parties have agreed to sign up to the deal.
Tánaiste Simon Coveney is urging all parties to support the draft agreement and restore Stormont after a three-year deadlock.
He said: "We have worked tirelessly through some extremely complicated issues."
He also urged "all political leaders and their teams to grab this opportunity and get back to work" and he said the deal is "filled with compromises" which are fair and in the interests of the people of Northern Ireland.
Endorsing the deal, he added: "The past three years have been difficult... we need to move on."
The resignation of the late deputy first minister Martin McGuinness three years ago triggered the collapse of the devolved institutions at Stormont and endless rounds of talks have failed to resolve differences.
Both governments had been urging the parties to sign up to the agreement ahead of a deadline on Monday for the talks.
On that day, legislation to give civil servants extra powers to run the region's public services expires and the UK government would assume a legal duty to call a fresh Assembly election.