This week on The Last Word, we're looking at some of the best books you should buy for yourself or a loved one this Christmas.
GastroGays Russell Alford and Patrick Hanlon joined us to pick their favourite cookbooks of 2019.
- Clever Batch by Susan Jane White
- Cornucopia Green Cookbook by Tony Keogh & Aoife Carrigy
- Greenfeast by Nigel Slater
- Burren Dinners by Trevis Gleason
- Where the Wild Cooks Go by Cerys Matthews
- From the Oven to the Table by Diana Henry
- One Pot Wonders by Darina Allen
- The Black & White Cookbook by Clonakilty Food Co.
- Keep Calm and Fanny On by Kevin Geddes
Listen to the interview in full by pressing the play button on this page.