Sunday's Donegal Senior Football final between Kilcar and Naomh Conaill has been postponed until Wednesday, October 7th.
Kilcar have confirmed that a member of their panel has tested positive for COVID-19 and are other players from their club are awaiting results. They were due to take on holders Naomh Conaill at Ballybofey at 4pm on Sunday.
Last Saturday the Donegal County Board confirmed that a member of the inter county panel tested positive but that player is not believed to be from Kilcar. It also led to Declan Bonner's panel self-isolating as a precaution.
Donegal's CCC met this afternoon and made the decision to push back their senior decider until next month.
"The Donegal CCC met this afternoon and made a decision to postpone the Michael Murphy Senior County Championship final between Kilcar and Naomh Conaill," a statement read this evening.
"Yesterday the CCC fixed the times, dates and venues for four fixtures but attached a health warning to two of them. The other three were:
Intermediate Championship Final
Saturday Sept 26th, Páirc O’Domhnaill, Letterkenny 16.00 Aodh Ruadh v Cloich Cheann Fhaola, Ref Siobhán Coyle
Junior Championship Semi-final
Saturday Sept 26th, Páirc Sean MacCumhaill, Ballybofey 19.30 Gaeil Leitir Ceanainn v Naomh Mhuire Conmhaigh, Ref TBC
Senior Championship Relegation Playoff Final
Sunday Sept 26th, Páirc Naomh Columba, Glenswilly 12.30 An Clochán Liath v Baile na nGalloglach, Ref TBC
"As of Tuesday evening the above three fixtures still stand but as was the case yesterday one of these three may still be postponed. Currently, the re-fix date for the Senior County final is Wednesday October 7th."