Mike Tyson is to come out of retirement at the age of 54 to face Roy Jones Jr.
The former world champions will meet in an eight-round exhibition on September 12.
The contest will be held at the ironically-named Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
Tyson hasn't fought since his 2005 defeat to Monaghan's Kevin McBride in Washington DC.
Despite being 51, Jones had remained active until 2018, with his final contest seeing him beat Scott Sigmon in Florida.
Yahoo Sports' Kevin Iole reports that neither fighter will be wearing headgear for the contest, but they will wear larger than normal, 12-ounce gloves.
The fight has been sanctioned by the California State Athletic Commission.
It's been no secret that Tyson was itching to get back between the ropes.
The former heavyweight champion has posted regular updates on social media of his intense training and sparring videos.
It had looked likely that Tyson would partake in an exhibition with his former rival Evander Holyfield, with both parties making positive noises.
The Tyson-Jones exhibition is a product of the former's Legends Only League, which he says, "brings the best of the best back into the ring, onto the court, and back on the field."
So far, this is their only listed event.
Jones told Off The Ball in 2018 that he still loved boxing, adding that he "still has the urge" to box and that it was injury that contributed more to his decision to step away.
He also vehemently defended his love of cock fighting.