Every day this week tune in for your chance to win One Year's worth of Sky TV, including Sports and Movies, and an iPad (because now you can watch the TV you love around your home with Sky Go, even if you’re other TV is being hogged by the kids.)
All thanks to Sky Go – letting you watch TV from Sky whenever and wherever you want on your Mobile, Tablet or Laptop – and at no extra cost to all Sky TV Customers. For more info, visit www.sky.ie/skygo
SKY OBLIGATORY TERMS
Today FM shall administer the Competition and allocate the Prize as follows and shall ensure that the Competition Terms and Conditions shall contain terms that give effect to the Prize Conditions set out below. Today FM shall ensure that all entrants to the competition are notified of and accept the Prize Conditions before entering the Competition and again before accepting a Prize.
1. The Competition shall run from 13 – 17 January 2014 (inclusive) during the Ian Dempsey Breakfast Show on Today FM.
2. This promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over only. Proof of age may be required. The Competition is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of any British Sky Broadcasting Group company (“Sky”), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies.
3. There is 1 prize package to be won each day of the competition – 5 in total (each a “Prize”). Winners will be allocated one Prize.
1 x prize package each to include the following:
1 x Apple iPad
1 x Sky World HD package consisting of:
- 1 x Sky+HD box
- Free standard installation provided by Sky subject to the Prize Conditions (as defined below);
- 1 x 12 month subscription to Sky World and the HD pack (Package consists of Sky Entertainment Extra, Sky Movie Pack and Sky Sports Pack).
The Prize will be subject to the Prize Conditions (as defined below)
4. The following terms shall apply to the Prize (the “Prize Conditions”):
a) Sky World HD package terms and conditions: Each winner will be required to enter into three (3) subscription contracts (one Sky digital, one Sky+ and one Sky+HD subscription contract). After expiry of the winner’s 12 months' free viewing, unless the winner cancels or changes their package, giving 31 days or more notice, standard subscription charges will apply (see www.sky.ie for details). Sky+ subscription is included in the winner’s Sky TV subscription and is required to use the Personal Video Recorder features of the Sky+HD box. The winner will need Sky+HD professionally installed even if the winner already has a mini-dish. Costs may apply for non-standard set-up. The winner must keep their Sky+HD box connected to a fixed and operational telephone line. If the winner needs a mini-dish the winner will be responsible for obtaining all consents required (e.g. landlord's) before installation Multiroom is not included in the Prize. Existing Sky digital customers will receive a free Sky World subscription, an upgrade to a Sky+ HD box and a free subscription to the HD Pack for 12 months.
b) Sky will contact the winner to arrange installation of the winner’s Prize. Winners who are in a current pay-TV contract with another provider may defer their Prize for a maximum of 12 months from the date of winning. If a winner does not redeem his/her Prize within 12 months from the date of winning, this could result in loss of the Prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
c) There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
d) Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
(the “Prize Conditions”)
5. Today FM reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or an element thereof) for an equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond Today FM’s reasonable control. Today FM shall exercise this right where reasonably instructed to do so by Sky (provided that Sky is responsible for supplying the relevant substitute prize(s)).
6. Today FM reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if in the reasonable view of Today FM the entrant’s current or past conduct is (or has been) inappropriate, unlawful or offensive or is likely to bring the Promotion into disrepute. If the winning entry is disqualified Today FM reserves the right to award the Prize to another entrant. Today FM shall exercise this right where reasonably instructed to do so by Sky.
7. Today FM will share the winner’s personal details with Sky and its authorised agents for the purpose of administering the Promotion.
8. The Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law and that entrants irrevocably agreed that the Courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Competition.