A major incident was declared earlier today after a number of children had a reaction to water during a swimming lesson in Donegal.
Emergency services attended the Aura Leisure Centre in Letterkenny, when the children fell ill during a swimming lesson.
It is understood six children were hospitalised, with more treated at the scene.
The centre hasn't commented on the incident.
Sinn Féin Councillor Gerry McMonagle was at the scene earlier this morning.
"From asking and inquiring as to what happened, I was told there had been some sort of allergic reaction in the pool for the children - who were quickly evacuated by the Aura staff to a safe place and emergency services contacted."
"I haven't heard that any of the children are seriously hurt, and I hope that they're not.
"They've been taken to hospital for precautionary measures.
"I just hope that all the children make a full recovery from this incident".