Three more people with COVID-19 have died in Ireland.
New figures show there have also been 14 further confirmed cases of the virus.
There have now been a total of 1,709 COVID-19 related deaths and 25,334 confirmed cases here.
Data of all cases, as of midnight on Sunday, reveals:
- 57% are women and 43% are men
- The median age of confirmed cases is 48 years
- 3,282 cases (13%) have been hospitalised
- Of those hospitalised, 418 cases have been admitted to ICU
- 8,139 cases are associated with healthcare workers
Dublin has the highest number of cases at 12,228 (48% of all cases) - followed by Cork with 1,533 cases (6%) and then Kildare with 1,434 cases (6%).
Community transmission accounts for 37%, close contact accounts is 60% and travel abroad stands at 2%.
As of midnight Monday June 14th, 386,572 tests have been carried out.
While over the past week, 18,758 were carried out - 146 tests were positive, giving a positivity rate of 0.8%.