Two young children have been taken to hospital after eating jellies, possibly containing cannabis.
The incident happened in the early hours of this morning in north Dublin.
Gardai were called to premises in Coolock after reports of two young children eating what may have been cannabis jellies.
The 3 and 4-year-old boys were taken to Temple Street Children's Hospital where they're still receiving care.
No arrests have been made.
Gardai say someone not related to the boys is helping them with their enquiries.
Child and family agency Tusla has been notified.
Last month, the Food Safety Authority issued a warning about the dangers of eating edible cannabis products like jellies.
It's after a number of teenagers ended up in hospital after consuming them.