Thousands of businesses are reopening today for the first time this year.
Pubs and restaurants can now reopen for outdoor service.
'Wet pubs' are allowed reopen as well - including Dublin pubs which are now allowed reopen for the first time since last March.
Gyms, leisure centres, cinemas and theatres can also reopen, while the numbers allowed at a wedding reception increases from six to 25.
Up to 4,000 pubs are expected to open for outdoor service, although indoor dining and drinking is not expected to return until next month.
Padraig Cribben from the Vintners Federation said: "The weather is very important in the context of outdoor.
"We're not blessed with good weather on a continuous basis in this country, so we're keeping our fingers crossed the [weather] man will be kind to us over the next month."
Here's the full list of restrictions being eased:
- Unvaccinated households can have visitors from one other unvaccinated household inside their home
- Outdoor sports matches can take places
- Outdoor service is allowed in restaurants, bars and cafés
- Gyms and swimming pools can reopen for individual training only, while swimming lessons are now allowed
- Cinemas and theatres can reopen, as well as drive-cinemas and drive-in bingo
- Outdoor amusements, theme parks and funfairs can reopen
- Partial return of driver theory test services
- Up to 25 guests can attend a wedding reception
- The numbers permitted at organised outdoor events can increase to a maximum of 100 for the majority of venues, with a maximum of 200 for outdoor venues with a minimum accredited capacity of 5,000