Today FM has partnered with Cadbury to get the country smiling while encouraging people to carry out random acts of kindness.
They can be big or small gestures to brighten up someone’s day.
Cadbury is on a mission to get the country smiling and inject some positivity into the lives of others by organising random acts of kindness throughout the year.
All they ask is that you pay-it-forward to brighten up someone else’s day, because we know that one good deed deserves another.
So we're inviting you to submit your stories where you experienced a random act of kindness or even an example of when you paid it forward with a random act of kindness for somebody else to be in with a chance of winning some fantastic prizes over the coming weeks.
What's included in the prize?
Head to the stunning landscapes of Connemara and enjoy a two night stay at the family friendly Clifden House Hotel. With a swimming pool, theatre and kids club themed with incredible surroundings there will be something to do no matter what the weather.
Spend the day exploring the magical Kylemore Abbey and its garden. Team this with tickets to a cinema screening on one of the evenings and you’ve got the perfect combination of relaxation and activity thanks to Today FM and Cadbury.
- Return travel for 2 x adults and 2 x kids to Connemara, Co. Galway
- 2 x nights accommodation at Clifden Station House Hotel
- Breakfast in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Tickets for 2 x adults and 2 x kids to a cinema show of the winners’ choice at the Clifden Station House Theatre
- Tickets to Kylemore Abbey.
- Includes: The restored rooms in the Abbey, History Talks in the Abbey, Audi Visual presentation in the Abbey, The Neo-Gothic Church, Woodland and lakeshore walks
All you have to do to enter is tune in to Alison all weekend for your chance to get in the draw for this amazing prize.
The prize will be given away on Saturday 18th August with Alison Curtis
Every month, Cadbury will carry out their own surprise random acts of kindness, which could pop up anywhere across the country, at any time, so be sure to keep an eye on the Cadbury Facebook page here for hints and prompts...!
Cadbury – there is a glass and a half in everyone